I have recently noticed the pRuby module on RAA, and it looks quite
interesting to me.  I have some questions that I hope someone here could
answer:

1. The pRuby documentation says that mod_ruby is not required in order
   for pRuby to run.  However, will there be a problem if pRuby and
   mod_ruby happen to co-exist in the same web server (in my case,
   Apache 1.3.27).

2. Likewise, what about if eruby or erb are installed?  Do either of
   these interfere with pRuby?

3. I'm using PHP 4.2.3.  Are there any known problems with the latest
   pRuby and this version of PHP?

4. Are any of you using pRuby, and if so, what are your experiences and
   impressions?

Thank you all in advance for any answers you might be able to provide.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz / asfast.com