On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 01:40:20AM +0900, ahoward wrote:
> M> a wiki or whatever, and redirect people there?  We don't want
> M> ruby-talk to become ruby-design-advocacy, right?
> i am relatively new to newsgroups in general,

Welcome!

> but it seems like comments like these suggest a move towards
> splitting into sub-groups may be in order?

It has been proposed a while ago, and I don't think it's a good
solution to this particular problem.  We're not dealing with answering
easy questions versus hard questions, we're dealing with answering
recurring questions and hopefully doing that just once; that's the job
of a web page rather than of a mailing list.

Massimiliano