--VIOdPewhitSMo36n

* Gavin Sinclair (gsinclair / soyabean.com.au) wrote:
[snipped]
> PS. Thanks for the roundtable notes, Paul.  Editing these into a
> flowing, readable interview would create a useful document, IMO.

I've been monitoring the responses to my original post, and after a few
more days I'm going to collect all the corrections, apply them to the
original document, and submit the entire thing to lwn / lwn.net.  I'm also
planning on putting together a HTML version with links to related
information.  Is there somewhere else you think I should submit the
result?

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #gah (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--VIOdPewhitSMo36n

--VIOdPewhitSMo36n--