--456aVgooXMVMmq4R

Paul Duncan (pabs / pablotron.org) wrote:

> > No strenuous objections here, but I have to wonder why anyone would
> > think that signing a mail on a mailing list for a programming list is
> > so important.  It seems a bit...pretentious.  (My $0.02)
> >
> > Now, if it's because it's difficult for you to turn it off, that's
> > another matter entirely.
>
> I'm not trying to come across as pretentious.  It's not hard to turn off
> either.  Signing messages is something I believe in and would like to
> encourage.

I feel the same.  Since email is less secure than even a postcard, it
makes me feel good to know that when I recieve a message, it arrives
exactly as it was sent.

The silly thing was that we didn't have a keysigning at RubyConf...

All messages signed with fingerprint:
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

--456aVgooXMVMmq4R

--456aVgooXMVMmq4R--