Hello,

I (and Suzuki-san) came back to Japan today. I've enjoyed
RubyConf 2002. Many thanks to organizer and participants.

Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org> wrote:
> Q. How many Japenese ruby books are there?
> A. 21, and a 22nd is coming out this month.

Sorry, I gave incorrect information to Matz.

 * 22 books are published (as Paul Duncan's photo).
 * 23rd book (Ruby internal analysis book written by Minero Aoki)
   will be published soon (maybe this month).

Regards,

TAKAHASHI 'Maki' Masayoshi     E-mail: maki / rubycolor.org