In article <aq6c7v04l4 / enews2.newsguy.com> you write:
>In article <Pine.LNX.4.44.0211041222580.17736-100000 / petrol.whirlycott.com>,
>Pat Eyler  <pate / eylerfamily.org> wrote:
>>On Saturday Night, I recommended that attendees of Ruby Conf send off
>>conference reports to lwn / lwn.net -- this is still a good idea.  It might
>>also be good for one or to people to send reports in to the Linux Journal
>>.. more press can't hurt!
>>

>I noticed there were several people taking digital photos at RubyConf.  Is
>someone planning to put photos and commentary up on a website someplace?

I haven't had time to even proof-ready most of my notes, but I have a
PDF of them with pictures at http://sigkill.org/rubyconf2002.pdf.
It's on a slow DSL link (only 128k upstream), it's fairly large (~1
MB), and I haven't had time to turn on reasonable flow control on up
upstream DSL link, so it's probably going to be massively slow when
more then one or two people hit it.

Since I missed all of Sunday's sessions, it's not particularly
complete.  If anyone wants the complete set of pictures to enhance
their writeup, just let me know and I'll put them somewhere.  Since I
have 230 MB of pictures, it'd probably be easier to hand them over to
Pat or Ryan (or someone else in Seattle) on CD and have them deal with
them for now.

Scott