On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 05:00:46AM +0900, Bruce Williams wrote:
> > what are peoples opinions on these projects?  has anyone used all three?
> I have used two of the three- amrita and iowa.
>
> I am currently using amrita for all of my website projects, including work for
> a high-interest client.  I find amrita templating extremely pure and

Were these dynamic or static sites?  I'm looking for the best bet in
for a static site.  I've done some wrapping around eruby and erb; it's
not the simplest thing in the world but it works find as long as
you're careful.  I suspect that iowa is just not appropriate for a
static site.  What about amrita?

Massimiliano