On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 05:37:36AM +0900, Albert Wagner wrote:
> On Sunday 03 November 2002 2:30 pm, Matt Gushee wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Search RAA for the Ruby/Tk demo.
> >
> > Which I happen to be maintaining, though not very actively.
> >
> > > Much of the code is ugly
> >
> > Indeed. It's basically just the Tcl/Tk demo package translated into
> > Ruby.
> >
> Oh, God.  I am SO sorry.  Really, I do apologize.

No need to apologize. I didn't create the package, just inherited it.
Which may be just as well: if I had created it I might have tried to
make it much more elegant, and never gotten it done.

> Does Lao Tse also have
> something to say about an undisiplined tongue (or keyboard)?

Of course! Don't you know the Tao Te Ching by definition covers
everything? Though sometimes the connection can be obscure ... ;-)
> In fact the
> demo has been of more use to me than all of the documentation.

That's good to hear, and I'll keep it in mind when I get around to
making improvements.

mgushee / havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)