Hi all,

After numerous distractions, I have the spare time and motivation to work on
PageTemplate again (http://pagetemplate.sourceforge.net).  I would like to
know what you have done with it before I start writing more code.  This
includes everything from the URL of a project you built with PageTemplate,
patches that you wrote in order to add missing functionality, situations
where something went horribly wrong ... pretty much anything!

	- URL items will go onto a newer PageTemplate site that is in the works.
	- Patches will be evaluated and possibly added to the code.
	- Errors and horribly wrong situations will be examined and added to the test
suite for PageTemplate.

Full credit will be given in all cases.  Thank you in advance!

Brian Wisti
--
brian / coolnamehere.com
http://coolnamehere.com/