Am Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2002 03:50 schrieb Floyd Smith:
> Have you tried running your executable in compatibility mode on
> XP?  That has worked for me on some exerb executables.

Apologies -- I am not a windows-person.
What does "compatability" mode mean?
I only have windows 2000 here. What would
compatability mode mean in that context?

Thanks,
	Armin

--
-A.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.approximity.com
Training, Development and Mentoring
OOP, XP, Java, Ruby, Smalltalk, .Net, Datamining, Parallel computing,
Webservices

How could you do all that?
I did not know it was hard.
	--??