My fellow Rubyists and I are proud to announce a new version of MUES - the
Multi-User Environment Server. This version is a vast improvement on the
previous release, but we still consider it to be of alpha quality.

MUES is a multi-threaded, event-driven internet game environment server
written in Ruby and C. It is intended to facilitate the building of online
multiplayer games or simulations by providing one or more
dynamically-programmed object environments (worlds), the means to access
these environments using a network client, various useful services or daemons
for creating in-game systems, and an event system for facilitating the
interaction of all the parts.

You can find more information about it at the project page:

   http://mues.FaerieMUD.org/

Questions, suggestions, and contributions welcome.

--
Michael Granger <ged / FaerieMUD.org>
Rubymage, Believer, Architect