I am searching for the application/server that allows to store
  objects and easy manipulate them. It must support caching,
  transactions and loading by request, so if I loaded some object and
  want to access some subobject it must be automaticly loaded from DB.

  In other way if I create on clientside some object that attached to
  stored object, then on transaction end it must be stored as well. In
  other words I want my objects to be stored not only in memory, but
  also in some file/DB storage. Persistent and reusable objects?

--
Best regards,
 Eugene [team Enticla]             mailto:Eugene.Scripnik / itgrp.net