From: Joel VanderWerf [mailto:vjoel / PATH.Berkeley.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 October 2002 14:02
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Subject: bug in Fox or in Ruby?

If I run this and press the "Pow!" button twice, I get a segfault. I've
tried whittling the example down, but everything seems to play a role...

Turning off GC prevents it, so it may be that something's not getting
marked correctly.

Versions:

FXRuby 1.0.13
Fox    1.0.11
Ruby   1.6.7
Mandrake-Linux 8.1
__

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ec03/04