In article <20021029190215.GA11710 / rysa.inetz.com>,
why the lucky stiff  <ruby-talk / whytheluckystiff.net> wrote:
>I'm wondering if anyone will be blogging the RubyConf?  It's a rare
>opportunity to
>have so many Ruby developers together and I'm sure we'll cover a lot of
>ground in
>three days.  Those who can't be there can be involved by extension
>through a discussion
>board or weblog.  I guess I also wonder what interest there is in this idea.
>
>If I can find a public wireless access point, then I'll follow the conference
>subject matter on my site [http://whytheluckystiff.net/], though I'll
>likely come in
>a bit late the first day.
>
>What I thought might be fun is to take turns writing on RubyGarden.com
>or perhaps on
>RubyWiki.  Whatdya say?

Interesting idea.

You can find wireless access point locations in Seattle at:
http://seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/WhereToGetOn#line23

It actually doesn't look like there's one close enough to the convention
center, but there are some within walking distance.

Phil