ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr> wrote:

>m>  /usr/lib/ruby/1.6/net/protocol.rb:785: [BUG] Segmentation fault
>m>  ruby 1.6.7 (2002-03-01) [i686-linux-gnu]

> What is the stack frame when it crash ?

How do I find this?

> I can't reproduce the problem

>pigeon% host www.comicprovider.com
>www.comicprovider.com does not exist, try again
>pigeon%

I'm sorry. I should have clarified that I took out the specific domain and
path information because I am having this trouble on various sites and it is
not predictable as to when it will happen. But mostly it has been hitting me
as I use various archives on www.ucomics.com, and only because they have
such extensive archives.

Sometimes it will download a few months worth, then crash. Sometimes only a
few weeks would get pulled before crashing. Sometimes I would start it, it
would go a bit, crash... I would restart it from the same place and it would
not crash where it had crashed before.