"NAKAMURA, Hiroshi" wrote:

> Hi,

Hi NaHi,

I was just looking at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-cat.rhtml?category_major=Library;category_minor=OS

It doesn't seem to line up right.  The module name appears to be on a
row below some of the other information.  Also, there don't appear to be
any column headers for any of the other information (e.g. Author,
Version, etc).  I looked at it with both Netscape and Opera to make sure
it wasn't just my browser.

Any chance of prettying this up and/or adding some column headers?

Regards,

Dan