In message <20021028152002.UDVG15705.tomts21-srv.bellnexxia.net / hogwarts>
austin / halostatue.ca writes:

> technique for FXRuby (I know that I used it on an application). I've
> asked Yuya (maintainer of exerb) what would be needed to create a
> 1.7.3-based exerb, but have as yet received no answer.

No answer?  Hmm he may not expose or simply forget making an announce,
but Exerb-2.3.0 is released some days ago.

>From announce [ruby-list:36225]:
# Quick'n dirty partial translation by me, sorry.

"Released Exerb-2.3.0, you can get it from http://exerb.sourceforge.net/

"Major changes from 2.2.0 are
  * add ruby-1.7.x core.
  * add ChangeLog.en.rd.
  * support require.
  * support major part of Apollo.
  * add compression function of an archive.
  * change optimizing option to `prior size'.

"# This release is actually not enough stable.  Probably more precise
 # to be said `2.3.0-beta'."

--
kjana / dm4lab.to                               October 29, 2002
Out of sight, out of mind.