> Thanks for considering my patch.
>
> Also, I want to let you know that I'm happy with what you have done in
> iowa, and I want to congratulate you on a very nice piece of software.

Congratulate Avi Bryant.  He created it.  I've been using it for about 8
months, now, and I adore it for the kind of work I find myself doing
regularly.  I started with some fairly minor changes to make it work
better for my initial uses of it, and since then have done some fairly
significant work on a private version of it that I have running across
several production web sites in varying capacities.
I've been working on bringing a lot of my changes back into the CVS for
Iowa, as they are fixes or are generally beneficial feature enhancements
for production use, but it's taking a while.  I've also been trying to
improve both the in-code comments and the documentation.
I have plans to put up a set of online documents for Iowa that I have been
working on as well as making available a bunch of live examples of various
features of Iowa.
In short, I'm working hard to try to expand the feature set to more
broadly support a variety of production uses and to make the whole product
more accessible, but going has been slow the last few months.
For anyone reading this who runs into issues with Iowa, feel free to email
me directly for help if you need it.

Kirk Haines
khaines / enigo.com