Austin Ziegler wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 01:56:19 +0900, JamesBritt wrote:
>

>>>And, another posibility is moderate the newsgroup and the mailing
>>>list, it must not be a lot of work, this is not a heavy traffic
>>>list.
>>>

>>Perhaps you missed the earlier thread on splitting the group due
>>to what some (many?) consider the high volume here.
>>

>(:
>
>I'm not sure I'd consider a list with about 3k monthly messages "low
>volume" (:
>
>I'm not sure I'd want to split the group, either, because there's a
>lot of useful information here.

OK, it's my point of view, normally I deal with mailing lists that sends
a lot more traffic than this.

And no, I don't want to split the list, only can be acceptable if
someone can say how much (no spam) traffic comes from usenet and how
much comes from the mailing list. In this case, it would be right to
cross-post the mailing list to usenet and cross-post the usenet to the
mailing list with some moderation.

Enric