Hi,

I left unix and tried sth. on windows as I need
to ship one .exe for windows-land.

I installed the magic 1-click installer
(ruby -v says 1.7.2; 2002-07-02)
and exerb-2.2.0

Maybe I installed the wrong versions
or need to set some magic variable.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

first problem:
I look at .example/example3.rb
--
cd example
ruby sample3.rb #works

2nd problem:
I tried out a simple fox hello world skript
--Ruby code: fxtest2.rb---
require "fox"

include Fox
application = FXApp.new("Hello", "FoxTest")
application.init(ARGV)
main = FXMainWindow.new(application,
  "Hello", nil, nil, DECOR_ALL)
FXButton.new(main, "&Hello, World!", nil,
  application, FXApp::ID_QUIT)
application.create
main.show(PLACEMENT_SCREEN)

application.run
---

ruby fxtest2.rb #works
ruby -r exerb/mkrbc fxtest2.rb #works
exerb.rb -c gui fxtest2.rbc #works
fxtest2.exe #abnorminal termination

If s.b. has sample3.rb of fxtest2.rb working,
please provide exact versions of exerb and ruby
used and also info whether I must set any variables
manually.

Thanks,
-Armin.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.approximity.com