All,

Does anybody have any suggestions for packaging their code into a directory
structure during development?  Or just code organisation tips generally?
(Note: by "during development" I mean that I have no intention to release the
package, nor to "install" it before running it.)

My basic problem is this: it makes sense to me to have the following:

program/src/file.rb
program/test/tc_file.rb

where tc_file.rb begins<<EOF
  require "file"
EOF

Then, when I run the test case, Ruby can't find "file.rb".

What do others do?

Cheers,
Gavin

--
Gavin Sinclair                                       Software Engineer
Sydney, Australia                            Soyabean Software Pty Ltd