Hi,

We have ports for SOAP, XML-RPC, plain XML and RSS/0.9.
Excerpted from [ruby-talk:54022];

| Except SOAP and XML-RPC we are offering a plain XML or
| RDF file of RAA information.  Those are at
| http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-xml.xml
| and
| http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-rdf.xml
| You can also get recent information in RDF format from
| http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-since.mrb

For SOAP and XML-RPC ports, check samples in SOAP4R and
xmlrpc4r.  Those contains ready to go sample scripts to
get RAA info via SOAP/XML-RPC.

SOAP4R sample is here;

#!/usr/bin/env ruby

require 'RAA'

server = 'http://www.ruby-lang.org/~nahi/soap/raa/'
proxy = ENV[ 'HTTP_PROXY' ] || ENV[ 'http_proxy' ]

raa = RAA::Driver.new( server, proxy )
raa.setLogDev( nil )

p raa.getAllListings().sort

p raa.getProductTree()

p raa.getInfoFromCategory( RAA::Category.new( "Library", "XML" ))

t = Time.at( Time.now.to_i - 24 * 3600 )
p raa.getModifiedInfoSince( t )

o = raa.getInfoFromName( "SOAP4R" )
p o.type
p o.owner.name