> I've used The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide for most my work in ruby.
> However, it doesn't contain listings of all the classes. ri is a good
> reference to have, but that also lacks some info (I can't seem to find
> the Matrix class in any of these for instance)
>
> What's the most full documentation out there?

The Pragmatic Programmer's book may currently be the most complete single source
for documentation.  The Ruby Garden Wiki has a few pages concerning other books
and docs, both current and in progress:

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?DocumentingRuby
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyBookList
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?DocumentRequest
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RubyBookDevelopment

There are some web sites Web sites with docs as well:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/~rubikitch/RDP-en.cgi?cmd=view;name=map
http://www.rubydoc.org/book/
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/doc.html

The Ruby Documentation Project was started to promote (among other things) the
creation of truly complete one-stop-shopping for documentation on standard Ruby
distribution.

James