Hi,

Done within this morning.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience
about a little long down-time.

> Changes:
> - lightweight top page
> - iso8859-1 => UTF-8
> - added simple keyword search
> - show projects by the specified owner
>
> ...that's all.
>
> SOAP and XML-RPC interfaces will be updated, too.

Users of RAA SOAP and XML-RPC interfaces, please tell
me if the problem occurred.  I changed wire format a
little.  See below;

* id and owner_id element are added to each entry.
  Those two elements contain positive integer.
* For SOAP interface users only: element url, download
  and email are marked as xsd:anyURI type.  Those
  elements will be unmarshalled as a URI object at
  client side, not a String object.

Except SOAP and XML-RPC we are offering a plain XML or
RDF file of RAA information.  Those are at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-xml.xml
and
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-rdf.xml
You can also get recent information in RDF format from
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-since.mrb

Users of pragdave's XML/RDF feed interfaces should use
above for a while.  Pragdave's former interfaces are not
updated now because of replacing RAA DB.  Bare in mind
some changes are made to these interfaces, too.  See
below;

* *.xml files are updated in each 15 minutes, not on the
  fly.
* Charset encoding scheme was changed from iso-8859-1 to
  UTF-8.
* XML instance format is changed for user's convenience.
  <name>
    SOAP4R
  </name>
    =>
  <name>SOAP4R</name>

Regards,
// NaHi, member of this RAA renewal project.