"David Douthitt" <DDouthitt / cuna.com> writes:

> What is the schedule like now for the publication of Dave and Andy's
> book?

The first couple of hundred copies will be shipped from the printer
direct to OOPSLA in Minneapolis next week. This will be the first time
we'll have seen it. At the same time, it will be shipped into the
Byzantine structure that is the book distribution chain, resulting in
it reaching bookstores sometime around the end of the month. I _think_
Amazon gets it earlier, but I wouldn't swear to that.

Regards

Dave