On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:02:13 +0900, Nikodemus Siivola wrote:
> This naturally does break the CPAN-equivalence, which may be a
> nice thing to have, so maybe make a separate hierarchy:
> CPAN::Sort::Versions that refers to the same implementation.

This is something I haven't been overly concerned with in my
reimplementations of Text::Format and MIME::Types. Ultimately, I
think that the Ruby implementation should have a different API
because Ruby allows for some things that Perl doesn't,
expression-wise.

-austin
-- Austin Ziegler, austin / halostatue.ca on 2002.10.22 at 11.33.44