Alan Chen wrote:

> If you need testers for Linux, I could help. Is it hosted anywhere yet?

We can definitely use help testing under Linux. We are hosted on savannah
(with a sourceforge mirror), but nothing is checked in yet. It is still too
preliminary.

Go to our wiki at www.wxruby.org (which at the me moment, is just a shell
with not real content), click on "Meet the Developers" and add yourself to
the list with a note that you are interested in testing under Linux. Then I
will contact you when we get to that point.

Curt

PS

Until the Ruby conference, work on wxRuby has been put on hold because we
are going all out to get a release of the FreeRIDE IDE ready for the
conference.