--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 02:44:13PM +0900, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> The line that says "clear_test_table()" is line 139.  I want to set a
> breakpoint there.  The transcript of my debugging session is below.  Longtory
> short: the debugger failed to stop at the prescribed breakpoint.  It
> *definitely* passed through it, because that very method was judged by TestUnit
> to have failed.
>
> It's pointless me posting all my source code for inspection, because it'song
> and dependent on database operations.  I want to know if other people have had
> similar experiences of breakpoints not being honoured.  If it is useful, I can
> later try to produce a small program that reproduces the error.

I had the same experience especially with the debugger and TestUnit.
But I didn't have the time to investigate why the debugger skipped my
breakpoints. So I continued using my beloved debug-by-logging methology.

-billy.

--
Meisterbohne       SŲślinger Stra›∆ 100          Tel: +49-731-399 499-0
   eLungen       89077 Ulm                     Fax: +49-731-399 499-9

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx--