I'm a bozo, sometimes. For my MIME::Types and Text::Format packages
that I added recently, I didn't use one of my standard passwords (for
obvious reasons), and for less obvious reasons (namely, that I
thought I wouldn't forget it), I forgot what I used. I think I know
the Text::Format one (and that's the more important one to know right
now, as there's an update that needs to happen soon), but ...

Is there any way to reset/change/etc. the passwords for the packages,
especially if someone has, like a bozo, forgotten the original?

-austin
-- Austin Ziegler, austin / halostatue.ca on 2002.10.20 at 11.59.00