From: "Dave Thomas" <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com>

> Yup - definitely a problem - I see it too if I boot into Windows. In
> fact, I see a window that's about 10 screenfuls wide. If I scroll far
> right, I eventually see the missing button.
>
> I'll try and track it down. If anyone who knows more about HTML has
> any ideas, I'd be grateful.

Not sure how come the width gets so expanded when tables are
nested like they are there.  BUT, by moving one of the </table>
tags up in the file, the page displays properly (I assume as
intended) in IE 5.5 SP2...

Notice the </table> way at the end just before the </body>...
That belongs to the <table> that introduces the numbered FAQ
questions...  [Well, actually it's the outer table containing
a row containing the table containing the FAQ questions :) ]
By moving that </table> up just prior to the <p> preceding
the table introducing the "Pending Questions..." section,
the page displays OK for me...

Hope this helps (and makes any sense at all! ;)

Bill