Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst / clara.net> writes:

> Nice, the first link I see points to:
>
>   http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum/ab2fN4hpnjwek/a/1.15.3.2.5
>
> Call me paranoid, but those URL's don't look very useful, especially for
> something people will want to copy and paste to others.  This is the
> primary reason I won't touch Iowa with a barge pole, I don't care how
> much state it saves :)

I'll be producing a flat version when I get the chance, and you
paranoid folks will be able to point to it.

I have to say that Iowa was a joy to work with.

> The tag soup needs looking at too.  For instance, that abuse of
> tables to produce an ordered list is, I'm afraid, sending you to
> markup hell :)

Ah - but it isn't an ordered list. It's just coincidence that the
numbers go up by ones...

The main reason for the table there is to make the text part line up,
something that seems to be hard to do when the leading numbers change
length. However, I'm an HTML ignoramus, so I'm sure there must be a
better way.

Cheers

Dave