* Dave Thomas (Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com) wrote:

> I've written an Iowa-based FAQ application.

> It's online at http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum

Nice, the first link I see points to:

  http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum/ab2fN4hpnjwek/a/1.15.3.2.5

Call me paranoid, but those URL's don't look very useful, especially for
something people will want to copy and paste to others.  This is the
primary reason I won't touch Iowa with a barge pole, I don't care how
much state it saves :)

The tag soup needs looking at too.  For instance, that abuse of tables
to produce an ordered list is, I'm afraid, sending you to markup hell :)

Other than that, it's looking good.  The design's light and fluffy
(unless you're anal like me, in which case you'll feel an overwhelming
urge to rewrite it) and it's well structured in that it doesn't flood
you with links.

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst  -  freaky / aagh.net  -  http://www.aagh.net/
-