Folks:

It seems time to me that the FAQ was overhauled, so I decided to cheat
and let you al help out :)

I've written an Iowa-based FAQ application. It lets you search using
boolean queries and browse by section. Any user can add comments to
any FAQ entry, and any user can post a question as a potential FAQ item.

FAQ maintainers (who have to log in) can edit and create FAQ entries,
and can answer questions.

It's online at http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum (which is at
the end of a fairly slow pipe, so be gentle...)

Anyway, I'm looking for some help here.

1. Feedback is gratefully received. My life is about to get
   complicated for a while, so I may not be able to respond
   immediately, but it'll all be looked at.

2. Design help is desperately needed. If someone wants to volunteer to
   put together a look that will may all the other language FAQ user's
   jealous, I'd welcome it.

3. FAQ maintainers wanted: I'm looking for two or three folks with a
   good knowledge of Ruby to help answer questions, edit entries, and
   so on.

Cheers

Dave