--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Hello Rubyists,

I wonder if there's anybody who has made the nessecary customization to
emacs' semantic package to be usable with ruby. I spent a day trying to
get it running converting ruby's yacc file and adopting it for semantic
but I failed. Perhaps anyone has some more experience with semantic than
me and we could try together to make my favourite language work with my
favourite editor (ehmm,  OS ;-)

-billy.

--
Meisterbohne       SŲślinger Stra›∆ 100          Tel: +49-731-399 499-0
   eLungen       89077 Ulm                     Fax: +49-731-399 499-9

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v--