Hi Enric,

I think what Gavin meant was to replace "Test.new_from_file" with
"Test.from_file" using a text editor.

There is an online version of the "Programming Ruby" book (which is great
for tutorial and reference, especially for beginners) at
http://www.rubycentral.com/book/.  One of the chapters is "Built-in
Classes and Methods", and in there you will find the classes Time and
Thread with all their methods.

Regards,

Bill