Chris wrote:
> However, myLoad isn't accessible from other methods/scopes.  Is there any
> way at all that I can set up this function so that all I can just type
> 'myLoad' anywhere I want and have it work?

Been a while since I touched mod_ruby, but I seem to recall that require
would always insert it into the toplevel namespace. So I'd try to
refactor the myLoad out into its own file and require it in the scripts
it is used.

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    __[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]___/~
 ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/  NTNU - graduate engineering - 5. year  )