I am pleased to announce the latest release of FXRuby, the Ruby language
bindings for the FOX GUI toolkit. FOX is a C++-based toolkit for developing
graphical user interfaces easily and effectively. It offers a wide, and
growing, collection of widgets, and provides state-of-the-art facilities
such as drag-and-drop, selection, as well as OpenGL widgets for 3-D
graphical manipulation. FOX also implements icons, images, and
user-convenience features such as status line help and tooltips.

Please see the comments on the home page concerning any problems with this
release, or the change log:

    http://www.fxruby.org/doc/changes.html

to see what has changed since the previous release.

The FXRuby home page is here:

    http://www.fxruby.org

and the source tarball can be downloaded here:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.14.tar.gz

A binary installer for Windows, compatible with the mswin32-based versions
of Ruby 1.6.7 for Windows, is available for download here:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.14-ruby167.exe

and a Linux RPM (for Ruby 1.6) will soon be available for download here:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.14-1.i386.rpm

Note that this release of FXRuby depends on FOX version 1.0.x, which can be
downloaded from the FOX downloads page here:

    http://www.fox-toolkit.org/download.html

Please feel free to send me any questions or comments, and watch this space
for future announcements!

Lyle