On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 20:04, Gavin Sinclair wrote:

> Damn!  I was hoping you'd say "Commodore 64"...

Just this past week here, Rob Wehrli (of Arizona Cooperative Power) just
gave a talk on uCLinux (micro-controller Linux) for embedded Hitachi
boards.  I signed up to get one of the promotional boards they were
giving away.  I'm thinking that Ruby would be a cool language to embed
on that board.  Just think ... Ruby running on an embedded computer.
What cool things could come from that?