Hi Christian,

It is a very interesting reading.  Now I realize more and more that all
the problems that are explicitly exposed when someone learns C++ do not
simply disappear in Ruby.  For example, C++ explicitly differentiates
"+" from "+=", C++ explicitly discusses assignment operator and copy
constructor, etc.

I guess part of the "magic" of Ruby is a conscious design decision on what
problems are to be suppressed (such as making "a += b" as simply an alias
of "a = a + b" at the cost of some performance and not providing a deep
copy method) in its OO design.

I think it will be very interesting to compare the design of C++ and
Ruby from the OO point of view.

Regards,

Bill