Hi!

Is there any good idea how should a character represented in ruby? The
current one looks weird an is not intuitive, and more and more such
things are inserted into ruby (@@var as a class variable eg.) , so it
begins to look like a perl program (and one character change -> another
program ) :-/

BTW is there any possibility to write blocks like we can write
for i in [1,2,5,2,6,1,6]
  puts i
end

But that time the each iterator is called, if I'm right.
Can I use it with other procedures accepting a block?

Gergo

+-[Kontra, Gergely @ Budapest University of Technology and Economics]-+
|         Email: kgergely / mcl.hu,  kgergely / turul.eet.bme.hu          |
+-------"Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy poroltoval kellene jarnom!"-------+
.
Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://hu.php.net