"Pe?a, Botp" (botp / delmonte-phil.com) wrote:
> I'm reading the getting started and the cookbook. The samples show creations
> from ruby to yaml (but not the other way around). I would like to load/read
> yaml specs to my ruby. Where can I find it?
> do you have pdf doc? I'd like to print the whole doc :-)

In the 'Reference' section of http://yaml4r.sf.net/doc/, you should check out
the YAML::load, YAML::load_documents, and YAML::load_stream methods.  They are
the primary functions for loading YAML.  I'm still writing the 'Getting Started'
section that pertains to them.

I don't have PDF docs at the moment, but I'll take a look at making that happen.
Perhaps I should have a printable HTML version as well.

> Many thanks -botp

Yeah, thanks for checkin it out.

_why