Hi,

Likewise I can't write my name: ʤ (In case it doesn't display,
the letter, ah hmmm, forget it.

Thank you for checking our wiki server.  We had
another trouble last night that posted Japanese chars
were lost because of charset=us-ascii.

As you said, UTF-8 is a better choice for the server,
even though RWiki cannot run with UTF-8...
I added it to RWiki ToDo.

Regards,
// NaHi