Am not sure if this is the right place to post it or better contact
Matz directly but I do think there are some very dubious constructs in
the sources:
example:
bignums.c
function bigdevrem around line 1225
while (ny-- && !zds[ny])
	;

This is even a bit reformatted for better readability the ; is placed
exactly behind the closing brace (which is really not a good idea)

I do think one can not expect it to work how it's intented. It's not
guaranteed that ny-- is evaluated before it is accessed in zds.

I re-wrote it this way:
while (ny && !zds[ny-1])
		--ny;

Which is defined, and much more readable IMO.

Anyway there are other places in the Windows code which rely heaviest
on internal MSVC stuff. This is an unecessary complicated and fragile
design

I don't know if this is the right place to discuss that, if you do
think there is a better place, please let me know.

Regards
Friedrich