On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 01:12:02AM +0900, Christian Kruse wrote:
> First: I wrote a library called 'libtemplate'. It is for HTML templates, you
> can include things like 'include', 'if', 'function', variables, etc. Is
> there any interest for a ruby binding? You can find it at
>
>   http://libtemplate.sourceforge.net/

There are already lots of HTML template mechanisms for Ruby:

  http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?HtmlTemplates

If libtemplate provides something that the others don't (probably some
additional speed, since it's not written in Ruby), then by all means go
ahead and write some bindings for it.

And if you do write bindings, then don't forget to update the Wiki with
examples for how to use libtemplate.

Paul