Hi Gavin,

Yes, I am listening.  Actually the first time I saw the post, it came
to my mind to include this as an addition to item #7 in the
"newcomers" list.  I guess I will include the new block feature in 1.7
also (although, still ruby-lang.org lists 1.6.7 as the stable version,
and usually I don't want to deal with some pre-release versions).

I am still "crippled"; our NNTP server seems still not working
properly.  Some messages are missing and the surviving messages seems
to have hours of delay.  So I am listening and posting from google,
but then google also has hours of delay, although it seems that all
the messages are complete.  Definitely I cannot participate in an
"almost-real-time" mode for a while...

Regards,

Bill