I find your input very interesting and helpful and look forward to
more of it.  But, alas, ch1 is out of my hands now.

I agree, 'organized' is better than 'classified' in this instance, but
that change didn't make it into the document before I sent
it.

(Although, to my mind, 分類する (bunrei suru) *out of context* at
least, means 'categorize' or 'classify' more than 'organize' which
better fits the meaning of 編成する (hensei suru), 整理する (seiri
suru), or まとめる (matomeru). And 分類する (bunrei suru) was what was
written.)

It is no small matter to translate and edit a 575 page Japanese book
on a technical subject in a month and this rush has had its
consequences, I'm afraid...

Jon

--
Jon Babcock <jon / kanji.com>