"Pit Capitain" wrote
> Hi David and Guy,
>
> I don't quite understand why you both always react so negative to
> everything Bulat writes. I don't like many of his ideas and his
> wordings, too, but at least he tries to offer different points of view.

Actually I don't even mind his wording (he probably makes
me feel better about my own fou-pas;-)  - if one feels that
he is  OT, inappropriate, whatever .. one can always ignore
his posting (and replies) - however by doing so one might miss
out on occasionally interesting posts (imho;-) and replies
(e.g. Matz thoughts on overloading versus multiple-dispatch
and coercion) .

/Christoph