> Hmm... I speak only English (and a little German,
> which in this case is useless as a screen door
> on a submarine).

I speak only English (and French, which in this case is useless as a
bicycle to a fish)

> I wonder if "organize" is better than "classify"?

Classify means putting the components into categories; organize means
working on the relationships between the components. I think organize
might be more precise and "a propos", because many base classes are
heavily inter-dependent, and their effectiveness depends on how well they
collaborate. But that can be said of most classes also and OO-programming
in general is about organization, not classification, except for the fact
that classification is part of organization.

Hum. I think it's that. :-)

matju