Hello ts,

B>> well, i must use more scientific language:

t>  it's a joke ?

no, it is just the same proposition

B>> proposition of having several nested execution contents at the same
B>> time :)  like the non-perlish "with" operator. now better? :)

t>  read the archive : http://www.ruby-talk.org/

in current ruby there is just one execution context and instance_eval
just switches this context. may be we need a syntax for "fast context
switching" (ATTENTION! this is not current ruby and pigeon cannot eat
THIS):

strlist.map{{downcase}}

equal to

strlist.map{|a| a.instance_eval{downcase}}

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz / integ.ru