I don't know of one, but that would be really keen.  I use roundup here, and
it is pretty good software, but the sort of built-in object database is a
bit opaque when I want to change a password or something, and of course I'd
rather do modifications to it using Our Favorite Language.

If you want to write a Ruby bugtracker with a ruby-dbi backend, I might be
persuaded to contribute.

--Gabriel